font family: 'Shadows', cursive;

Monday 16 June 2014

What I'm Loving: Blogs.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm going to start sharing more about myself, what I love, what I'm interested in, etc.. Eventually I plan to do a post all about me, but for now: the blogs I'm currently loving.
 
Home Décor/DIY:
 
This blog is AWESOME. It's filled with all things DIY - from lamps to planters to cupcakes.
The reason I'm in love: The indie nature of the blog is what left me head-over-heels.
 
Beauty/Fashion:
 
This girl is totally adorable, both in cyberspace and in real life. She provides her take on the current fashion and beauty trends, as well as helpful advice and personal stories.
The reason I'm in love: The added touch of personalization makes me feel more comfortable with the writer, and thus, more likely to take her advice!
 
Faith:
 
This blog was my biggest inspiration for starting my own! Jennifer shares her own walk with the Lord through her struggles, her triumphs and her family. This blog constantly provides me with "ah-ha" moments and the "warm and fuzzies."
The reason I'm in love: I can really relate to many of the things the author writes about. Not only that, her vulnerability is incredibly humbling and inviting.
 
 
Check out these awesome blogs and let me (and them) know what you think!
 
Be blessed!
 
xo, A

No comments :

Post a Comment