font family: 'Shadows', cursive;

Thursday 5 June 2014

Season’s change, and so do I.

With the season’s (finally) changing from spring to summer, I’ve decided also to adapt some changes of my own. While I am going to continue with Faith Filled Friday’s, I’m also going to start to add some other elements to the blog. You’ll be getting to know me a little more, what I’m up to, what I’m making, what I’m loving and who is currently inspiring me!

With that said, here’s a look at the month (or so) ahead!

HelloMorning’s is starting its next series on Acts! The study runs from June 16th to July 27th and you can sign up with a group here.

The Williams Lake Stampede is coming up July Long weekend (June 27th – 30th). With this being my first years as a director I am both excited and anxious for the big event! If you’re still looking for something to do with your family and friends for the July Long weekend, head on up to Williams Lake and take in the festivities!

Wedding season is upon us! I have two weddings this summer that I’m absolutely overjoyed to be able to attend! Two of my dearest friends are marrying kind, strong and God-loving men and I couldn’t be happier for them! In addition to that, I get to celebrate my first year of marriage with my own incredible husband!

My focus for this season is to share my heart more. Mark 12:30-31 says “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” What greater way to love than to share what is in my own heart, both with God and with my neighbours?


Be blessed friends!
xo, A

No comments :

Post a Comment